My brother is amazing. He got me Sandman: Brief Lives, and Sandman: World's End. For the uninformed, these are some of the most interesting, well written, and well drawn comics of all time. Gorgeous gothic artwork, mythic and horror stories, and fantastic characters. I reinterate: Kelly is amazing, and knows me too well.
On an unrelated point: I'm looking to get a violin, and I have been told that it's possible to get a decent one for under $100. Since my instrument-purchasing knowledge is slightly less than my knowledge on weapons-grade plutonium purchasing, I'm looking for advice. The cheapest I've found in Saskatoon is $149, but I don't know if that's just low demand doing that. On eBay I've found ones for $40 - $50, but eBay is always a risk. So, comments? Advice? Outright mockery of my plebian lack of musical knowledge?
Saturday, November 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment