Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Back again.

Well, I'm currently going mad trying to learn names like Jungermaniidae and Metzgeriiales, so I'm taking a break to make a much-needed update to this rag.

I love rediscovering artists. I fell in love with The Dismemberment Plan years ago, but I stopped really listening to them when I left home. Now, I've got a whole pile of their songs again, and I've discovered their site provides Streaming forms of all their songs! Yay! Their music is hard to describe, but its great for weird-brain days (I have a lot of those).

In other news, some fun links! If you haven't seen these t-shirts, they are hilarious (well, if you're a big natural science geek. I promise nothing for my other readers. Also, a link to a bunch of new stickers to place over the creationist... ahem, I mean intelligent design ones on text-books.

To finish, I shall leave you with a quote from one of the best hair-pieces... *ahem* actors of all time, William Shatner:

"KKKKKAAAAAAHHHHHHHNNNNNNN!"

No comments: