Tuesday, November 16, 2004

For your viewing pleasure

Well, I've had this mental movie stuck in my head for the last half hour, and it still strikes me as hilarious...

(note: this is not meant to offend. This is just some of the weird stuff that falls out of my brain)


"My grandfather told me of the great herds that used to wander the plains"

*sweeping shot of wide open prairie*

"He would tell me how they used to more in one herd than there were stars in the sky."

*Giant dust cloud appears on horizon*

"they were truly majestic, those great mime runs."

*pan across many, many mimes, miming grazing*

"We would spend days, leading them to the right spot"

*shot of people on horseback, guiding mimes, who are milling frantically and bumping off of imaginary walls.*

"It was rush, when they finally hit the jump"

*mimes all running frantically, then 'falling' over an invisible wall*

"It is all part of the proud history of this spot, Beret-Smashed-In Mime Jump."

*Final closing shot of a beret draped over a boulder*



If this is horribly offensive to anyone, well, I can take it down. But dammit, I still think it's a funny imagine. (I can't take full credit for this... Like many of my wilder ideas, this one sprang out of a conversation with Kelly.)

No comments: