Hallucigenia
It's a Moot Point, 'Cause I'm Yoda
Monday, November 08, 2004
Innsomnia's a bitch
It's 2:50 in the morning, and here I am listening to Captain Tractor and blogging. Tomorrow's going to be hell, but meh, I guess I'll survive..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Eric Pedersen
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2007
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(31)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2005
(51)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(12)
▼
2004
(54)
►
December
(12)
▼
November
(29)
Why I love talking to TJ....
Back again.
Nightfall
Night....
Aaaaannnnnndddd FIGHT!!!
What rat race?
I wish you all a happy Origins Day
WHY!!!!
More utter garbage
I love stories. I love being pulled into another w...
YAY!
Well, I just got back from the David Suzuki talk a...
When the groove begins to move you
For your viewing pleasure
On a lighter note.
Sad, really....
Rejoice!
Who needs sleep when you have coffee?
Turning myself into you.
Simple joys
We're in for a spot of rain with a 80% chance of D...
Ignore this.....
Oh poor world, how little you deserve this...
What is nationalism, anyway?
Innsomnia's a bitch
Sister Hazel - Champagne High I wasn't looking fo...
Home sweet home...
Here's to the Captain
Well, you all can suffer with me. (hehe)
►
October
(13)
Links
Back from the dead (or at least deleted): politics, bizzarness, and insight
King of Calculus
King of geek fu, my brilliant brother
Musical, articulate, and sarcastic. What more could one ask for?
My Wine Padawan and fellow fan of atrocious movies
The Captain Planet of the knitting world
No comments:
Post a Comment