Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Okay, since this seems fun, and because I have marching orders from my commandant, I shall now inflict a survey on you! Bwahahaha.

Three Names You Go By:
1. Eric
2. Ricky
3. Sven

Three Things You Like About Yourself:
1. I love the bizzare
2. My drive to understand and explore
3. I know who I am

Three Things You Hate About Yourself:
1. my lazyness
2. compulsive behaviours
3. my lack of any self-confidence

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Humanity
2.
3.

Three Things You're Afraid Of:
1. mediocrity
2. Living a life without joy
3. Jesse Third.

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Wine
2. Coffee
3. nature

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. sweater
2. wool socks
3. 'push on this' shirt

Three of Your Favorite Bands:
1. Captain Tractor
2. everything else varies from day to day.
3.

Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
1. Captain Tractor - 1000 goodbyes
2. The Pogues - New York Fairytale
3. The Beatles - Ob-la-di ob-la-da (Life Goes On)

Three Things You Want To Try In The Next 12 Months:
1. Tree Planting
2. Writing "Maurice, King of Canada"
3. Learning the violin

Two Truths & A Lie:
1. I once chased a car down with a cabbage
2. I've tried camel riding
3. I declared war on gravity

Three Things You Just Can't Do:
1. listen to an entire Lenard Cohen CD
2. Smoke
3. get a lip ring

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. role-playing
2. flying (really, more of a way of life...)
3. Photography

Three Things You Want To Do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Go travelling again
2. Skydive
3. go to a mall in a pirate hat and a lab coat again....

Three Careers You're Considering:
1. Ecologist/evolutionary biologist
2. coffee shop owner
3. traveller.

Three Places You Want To Go On Vacation:
1. Madagascar
2. Brazil
3. Iceland

Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die:
1. have a family
2. Spend time on every continent
3. Fly/own a zepplin

8 comments:

cait said...

So, if I'm the commandant, why are you so fucking sarcastic?

Kelly Pedersen said...

Eric would be sarcastic to God. His version of the koan is "If you meet the Buddha on the road, you must sass him."
"Hey, Sid! If you're so enlightened, shouldn't you have more _HAIR_?!"
Except, you know, funny. Hey, Eric does it, I don't. I'm the one who... Er. Something. Hey, I'm better at being older than he is! Hah! Take that!

Eric Pedersen said...

Actually, that smug bastard is incredibly hard to sass. Plus, he's got a tommy gun... (http://www.goats.com/archive/050111.html)

Eric Pedersen said...

sorry, forget that last url, it should be http://www.goats.com/archive/050112.html

Kelly Pedersen said...

Oh, c'mon! Just because he's hard to sass, doesn't mean you shouldn't try! Besides, that Yo Momma joke was terrible! I mean, "Yo' momma's so fat, she has to meditate on the nature of the universe twice"?! _Laaaame_. Now, "Yo' momma's so fat, she has to reincarnate as _two_ animals", _that's_ funny.

Kelly Pedersen said...

I particularly like the Eight-fold path one. I considered the Bohdi tree one myself, but also rejected it as not meeting the high humor standards of this august blog.

Eric Pedersen said...

The day this blog qualifies as having "high humour standards" is the day I become Queen of England (which is lucky, since that's one of my long-term goals anyway).

Incidentally, the eigth-fold path: fricking hilarious. Tj: when, eventually, the world is crushed beneath my iron (well, more tin really...) heel, you shall be responsible for Buddha-sassing. Well, unless you'd prefer the job of Norm-farmer.

Kelly Pedersen said...

Well, you could always become a queen _in_ England... :-P