Well, just got back from another great Bad Movie Night at Cindy's place. It's amazing how enjoyable heckling can be when you're with the right people. As a side note, Bela Legosi is still an incredible actor, even if he did nothing but horrible movies. I'll admit to being somewhat creeped out, even when all he was doing was laughing about a giant bat he made, using SCIENCE! It takes a fair bit of talent to make a giant rubber bat seem even mildly frightening. (or maybe it was just the Romanian accent. I mean, this guy is the Platonic Dracula.
As a side note, I'm currently unsure of all who's reading this, but everyone who can possibly make it out is invited to New Years at either the house in Cut Knife or at the farm, whichever it happens to be. It shall be a night of bad film, black coffee, and grass Angels (if you don't know, don't ask) . Anyway, I know most of you live in the city, so Cut Knife is "too far", but the invite is still there. The more the merrier.
Tuesday, December 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) What? No one's going to walk to Cut Knife? I'm hurt. Well, here's wishing you a happy New Years anyways, and I'll probably see you around the 2nd.
Post a Comment