Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas everyone!

Wow, it's been almost two weeks since I posted here....
Well, I'm now officially home, and slightly less stressed out. I forget how really enjoyable being around my family is... the bad puns, the teasing, the old arguments that have been gone over so many times they become stories.... I can't imagine what it must be like to grow up in a small family. I sometimes forget how much I've come to depend on being surrounded by caring, intelligent, trustworthy people.

In other news: I now am the proud owner of a violin case! Now I have a great way of toting my Tommy-gun... oh, and the store threw in this nifty violin at no extra charge! I know I'm near to functionally talentless when it comes to music, so all you damned musical people (which is all of you who read this save Kelly) please keep your snide comments to yourself. I know I'm probably not going to be any good with the damned thing, but I need something besides school, or I'm going to go insane.


Hmm, I can't think of much else worth wasting all your time with, so I leave you with the chorus to "If Venice is Sinking" by Spirit of the West (who happen to rock.)


"And if Venice is sinking
I'm going under
'Cause beauty's religion
And its Christened me with wonder"

(wow, this post ended up being a lot stranger and more candid than I expected it to. I guess my brain just wanted to do its own thing. Oh, and Merry Christmas all!)

1 comment:

Fionncara MacEoin said...

ooooooh...i know that song....