Hallucigenia
It's a Moot Point, 'Cause I'm Yoda
Thursday, December 02, 2004
blegh.
Well, finished failing my lab final now. I'm begining to take an irrational dislike to Thursdays.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Eric Pedersen
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2007
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(31)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2005
(51)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(12)
▼
2004
(54)
▼
December
(12)
I want a Devil Bat.
Merry Christmas everyone!
My rage filled rant
My new dream
In defense of the arts
Crazy ain't bad
I'm really starting to get annoyed with the North ...
Hurray for strange holidays!
I have no willpower....
Simple fun
This is becoming strange.... I really have nothing...
blegh.
►
November
(29)
►
October
(13)
Links
Back from the dead (or at least deleted): politics, bizzarness, and insight
King of Calculus
King of geek fu, my brilliant brother
Musical, articulate, and sarcastic. What more could one ask for?
My Wine Padawan and fellow fan of atrocious movies
The Captain Planet of the knitting world
No comments:
Post a Comment