Monday, February 07, 2005

If anyone needs help moving while there is still a 1/3 of a meter of snow on the ground, I will shoot you. I'm quite happy playing good Samaritan, but even I have limits, one of which is pushing 4 different cars out of snow drifts. (on the plus side, one of said people was an attractive Scottish exchange student, so I can't complain too much.)

In other news: I'm going to be doing my happy dance for the next 3 weeks. There's rumors of a new Captain Tractor album in the works for March! Combine this with the potential of them going on tour again around St. Paddy's day, and I become a happy camper.

Finally: remind me to stop watching new Sci Fi TV shows. Now, in addition to watching Andromeda, Firefly, Buffy and Angel, I now must finish watching Battlestar Galactica. (incidentally, Swambo and Caitlin: If you want to see SF with strong female characters, pretty much all of these series are good examples.)

2 comments:

Kelly Pedersen said...

So, Eric, could you help me move tomorrow? ;-)
Agh, no put down the bat... (crunch!)

And: Scottish exhange student? Was this when you and Sam were pushing out that car just before Molly's new place? Or sometime else?

Eric Pedersen said...

yep, that was when me and Sam pushed that first car out.