Wednesday, December 14, 2005

a variety of nothing

ARGH!! This is the most freaking irritating day of all time! Bar none! In the History Of the Universe!!! (note: I may be overstating the case slightly.) MSN has decided that my computer isn't worth talking to, I can't send files, I have the most annoying bio-chem test ever to study for, and all I want to do is go back to bed. blegh.

Is anyone else finished tests around tommorow? I need to unwind badly, and I'm curious who else is going to be free. :) and I'm sure my angry ranting is making all of you really fond of the idea of hanging out... hehe.

In unrelated news, Cronicles of Narnia was a gorgeous movie. It was amazingly put together, amazingly acted, and the sound-track was amazing. I haven't seen a movie that good in a long time.

Also: this post marks the 101st post. This rag's managed to last to the 3 - digit mark. Wow.

3 comments:

Sarah the Hutt said...

my last final is tomorrow also! yay! time for piano shopping

The Venomous Bee said...

But the question remains: is it accurate to the book? This is a big issue with me and C. S. Lewis.

Eric Pedersen said...

I'd say it's pretty bloody accurate. Mind you, it's been about 3 years since last I read that series, and my memory for book details is sadly lacking.

However, if it helps any, I found Peter to be as annoying of a git as I found him in the books.