Well, none of us now need feel inferior to med students (well, save Neddy. I mean, seriously, pharmacy? WTF?) . Here is a blog post on how best to act like one.
Highlights:
State in an unwavering voice: “You have a condition known as Todd.”
Try saying: “I am your doctor; please, let’s begin the healing process.”
“You are a harbinger of death and disease. I am here to cure you, though, hang tight.”
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like to tell people I'm working towards being a doctor, only all my patients keep dieing on me, that or tell them to take two Trilobites and call me in the morning. But seriously we can get our Masters/PhD of Evolutionary Biology from John Hopkins (the pretty famous medical school). Personally I think it would be fun to tell people that I got my Doctorate from John Hopkins, it would be the perfect excuse to practice “weird” science on a person. That and you get to teach anatomy to med students.
Dear Eric,
Bite me.
Love, Neddy
Post a Comment