Friday, December 16, 2005

Success!

Well, to my great joy and satisfaction, I'm pleased to state that the cider has turned out well! We got 38 bottles out of the batch (plus one very silt-filled one that I drank to ensure that the batch wasn't poisonous) which is a pretty decent yield.
Therefore: I would like to propose a tasting night. I know several people want to try this stuff, so is there a day that works for everyone in the city? (fear not TJ: I'll bring some to New Years. Also, I found swords, and shall also bring those home.) I'm leaving for home on the 22nd, and will probably be really busy on the 21st, so before then would be preferable.

I have to say, this is pretty encouraging after the deeply disturbing let-down that was onion wine....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But onion wine was so.....

Eric Pedersen said...

You know, just because I ended my post on a string of elipses doesn't mean everyone has to....

Ender said...

I must sample the famous Eric cider. Oh, and please note that you ended your post with one ellipse (and a period), not a string of them.