Sunday, November 26, 2006

I aint'nt Dead

Sorry for the long, long delays. I've got a relatively large post in the works, but it's really on the back-burner these days. In the meantime, to keep you all pacified:

motivational posters I found on the inter-web!

8 comments:

Ender said...

We should really start that band

The Venomous Bee said...

HahaaHAAHHHaha

Kelly Pedersen said...

But we can't!! It's already been started!!! At best, we'd be a cover band. And that's just lame. In fact, it's a scientific fact: the cooler the original band, the lamer the cover band. So, since this is obviously the coolest band in the world, we would be the lamest band in the world. QED.

Anonymous said...

unless it is an air guitar band then well.... or possibly an air guitar band in tribute to a cover band...

Eric Pedersen said...

Well, there's an obvious solution: if the coolness of a band is inversely proportionate to the coolness of the band being covered, we first need to convince some lamers to create a band, and THEN COVER THEM! and use air guitars. and we can be called the Luminous Cheese Weasels: a tribute to the Muffin Goblins, a cover of the Empire-striking Clone-Jedi Phantom Hope Band.

Kelly Pedersen said...

Sirs, your logic is impeccable. I hearby submit my application as lead kazoo/backup roadie in your noble enterprise.

Anonymous said...

http://www.judithkmcmillan.com/A-B.htm

this you will probably like Eric
-Tj

The Venomous Bee said...

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a love machine.