Sunday, December 10, 2006

So as not to incurr more blog-related wrath...

I've appearently been tagged for to do a list regarding 6 weird things about me by someone who shall remain nameless. Read on if you dare.

1. I once helped in the invention of a parasitic fern.

2. I may be the only person on earth to own an autographed plunger.

3. I have a favourite transcription factor family (KANADI baby! Three cheers for organ polarity in leaf-bearing plants!) and molecular mechanism (the type III bacterial secretory system)

4. I hate animals with backbones.

5. I enjoy watching terrible movies more than I enjoy normal ones.

6. I've worked out mathimatical models for whether or not ninjas could drive pirates to extinction (note, post on this upcoming).


I shall tag no one because of all my friends, the ones who haven't already done this list blog less than I do, which is an accomplishment.

3 comments:

The Venomous Bee said...

EEEERRRRIIIICCCCCC!!!!!!!

The Venomous Bee said...

I've got a trumpet.

Anonymous said...

Discount RX Pharmacy - Cialis, Viagra, Levitra, Tamiflu. Get Cheap Medication online. Buy Pills Central.
[url=http://buypillscentral.com/]Discount Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Tamiflu Pharmacy No prescription[/url]. rx generic drugs. Top quality drugs pharmacy