Wednesday, November 16, 2005

doing my stupid little happy-dance now

SQUEEEEE!!!! (one exclamation mark short of insanity)
I just found out that one of my best friends is planning to get married this summer! It's hard to explain how incredibly awsome this is. Also: she wants me and TJ to be bridal knights at her wedding! This gives me an excuse to wear a kilt and a sword! I can't stop using exclamation marks!

In other news: dammit Caitlin, you've got me hooked on another bad habit. I've started taking those damnable personality tests. Appearently I'm ENTP:
ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
Free Jung Word Choice Test (similar to MBTI)
personality tests by similarminds.com

It's nice to know that Jung would have agreed with how I view myself. I like this quote from a site about ENTPers:
"ENTPs are usually verbally as well as cerebrally quick, and generally love to argue--both for its own sake, and to show off their often-impressive skills. They tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil's advocate. They sometimes confuse, even inadvertently hurt, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport."
Dammit, arguement should be a sport! I want my own "Obstinant Bastards, live on pay-per-view".

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank's to you suggested site I visit.
Leo

Eric Pedersen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Venomous Bee said...

I want to be a knight! I also want to see you two in kilts.

Kelly Pedersen said...

Bah! I'd kick your ass at Argumentative Obstination! So there!

Anonymous said...

And we get real swords cause otherwise we might end up really hurting somebody (or each other). As for kilts everybody knows we will look sexy, or at least I will, Eric will probably end up looking like a malnourished cross dresser. But I was thinking Eric that we could probably put our heads together and brew them some wine for the wedding as a gift of sorts, that and Geoff wants to have that crappy Arbor Mist crap and I for one cannot allow that! Oh and do you recon that we will have to do anything other then look cool, ie throw some sort of pre-wedding party for Cindy or Geoff cause face it either way we will probably be out of our league here.
-Tj

Anonymous said...

Ok this just in Geoff says we can do the wine; personally I'm thinking this is the time to try and do a cherry liquorice.... of coarse we will need to bottle it with as much sugar as possible in order to satisfy Geoff's delicate palate.

Anonymous said...

or stupid me Mead would be more appropriate for a wedding, though there is that whole thing of it smelling like cat piss... Hmm we need to discuss this

Eric Pedersen said...

We could make a melomel: it's a honey wine with fruits used for added flavour. I've got a recipe book thinger we can use. We should either start it during the holidays or at reading week.

cait said...

Do the Freud tests and the Personality Disorder tests.