I have made an important discovery, that I am sure is of gripping interest to all of you, my loyal readers: John K. Samson, lead vocalist and writer for the Weakerthans is, in fact, the Tenth Doctor: Doctor, if you're reading this, sorry for blowing your cover, but the truth had to come out at some point.
Hey Eric, Just to let you know I have broken down and started a new blog http://tinlincoln.blogspot.com/ who knows how often it will be updated but since I am stuck in the middle of nowhere it will act as a vessel for me to spread my ideas out into the world. Also I've been thinking about getting Reality! BETTER then Nature (or R!>n) up off the ground sometime soon...
3 comments:
OMG! WTF!! BBQ!!!
Or, being translated, "Yep, that's him, alright."
No wonder you haven't posted in forever! unraveling the secret of the Doctor most have been an all-consuming task!
Hey Eric,
Just to let you know I have broken down and started a new blog http://tinlincoln.blogspot.com/ who knows how often it will be updated but since I am stuck in the middle of nowhere it will act as a vessel for me to spread my ideas out into the world. Also I've been thinking about getting Reality! BETTER then Nature (or R!>n) up off the ground sometime soon...
Post a Comment