Saturday, September 16, 2006

Finally posting due to public outcry

Well, the radio silence has gone on long enough I suppose. I was kind of hoping I could draw more Stan Rogers out of everyone, but I guess it isn't happening. Also, I appear to have been tagged by a meme, so in a desperate attempt to get meme-cooties off of me, here is:

ERIC.....EATING....CHEESE!!!!

(in asci art. Some of us don't have digital cameras readily availab
le...)


(you can tell its me because of the scruffy beard and misshapen head. And yes, that is actually cheese in my mouth, not some sort of cigar or Gene Simmons tongue.)

I now tag Kelly, Sheila, and TJ (hah! Now you have to post to your blog!!).

Also, hopefully I shall post real pictures from the summer soon, including pictures of me in a dress, Shaw and I engaged in mortal combat, and images of the legendary Feng Shui Dragon.

(note: TJ: Email me pictures!)

(excuse my lack of apostrophes in places. The school computers wont let me type them for some reason, and the only ones in this post are the ones spell-check caught.)

3 comments:

The Venomous Bee said...

HahaaahaHAHAHahaaaahahhhaaaa.

Best cheese pic ever, man.

The Venomous Bee said...

Don't make me start again ...


Then there came a sailor, and ordinary bloke
A-bulging at the trousers with a heart of solid oak
At sea without a woman for seven years or more
You didn’t need to ask just what he was looking for

Singing bell bottom trousers, coats of navy blue
Let him climb the rigging like his daddy used to do

Kelly Pedersen said...

How, exactly, does one hear a height? I'm confused. Does it sound higher pitched? Is it louder?