Blegh. It's just a combination of massive amounts of work, a test I'm entirely unprepared for, all mixed in with my usual mid-winter depression and bitterness. This too shall pass.
And yes, we're making wine (or in this case, beer) friday. I still need to pick up stuff (we'll probably use a beer kit, since I really don't know how to deal with real hops, it's hard to get a hold of barley, and I have no idea how to properly malt grain. Those will have to be experiments at a later date)
4 comments:
Poor poor Monday Eric...
What's wrong?! It sounds horrible.
Oh yeah, and when are we making wine? Friday, right?
Blegh. It's just a combination of massive amounts of work, a test I'm entirely unprepared for, all mixed in with my usual mid-winter depression and bitterness. This too shall pass.
And yes, we're making wine (or in this case, beer) friday. I still need to pick up stuff (we'll probably use a beer kit, since I really don't know how to deal with real hops, it's hard to get a hold of barley, and I have no idea how to properly malt grain. Those will have to be experiments at a later date)
ooh! I know how to malt grain!
Post a Comment