Thursday, October 27, 2005
A new blog for my rants
well, I'm starting a new blog. Note: this doesn't replace this one. This will still be my primary. Blog 9 From Outer Space (B9FOS.blogspot.com) will be a site for talking about bad movies and other crap works of fiction. I shall post my first rant to it when I time to watch something worth heckling. I shall keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
how bloody many blogs do you need? 4? Are you on CRACK?
Presumably, he has seven between this one and the new one.
My thumbs have gone weird.
well, two of those blogs were for a game we never got around to playing (I hope to finally start it when I and others get the free time) and the Blog 9 part is a reference to Plan 9 From Outer Space, possiblily THE essential bad movie.
I have--okay, I have a lot of blogs. but they're mostly on different servers. And I only have three: the public one, the bitchy one, and the one with my columns.
also, when are we making more shitty web comix?
Well, I'm willing to start making comics after this Thursday (giant exam upcoming). TJ, you reading this? you still up for more bad web-comics?
Sure I'd be up for making webcomics, but first I have to finish learning every single fucking bone in the god damn human body and every single little bump and hole on them (stupid homocentric species, call me when we hit our first full million years then maybe I'll care).... sorry about that but by now you probably know my opinion on any species that prides itself on not being an animal then proceeds to act like one only with tools, also is it too much to ask to have a good old mass extinction event to take care of a few of us before we hit K and take out the whole population along with everything else on this planet; not that the end Quaternary event isn't cool but who gets to name the next period, I'm suggesting the Noneozoic (I refuse to count bacteria they had their day already) for the era and possibly the Ragnarokian for the period. Umm wait were was I oh yes webcomics well I can probably squeeze in a little time though I am thinking of dropping out and becoming a Sky Pirate in the near future so that might put a little damper on the whole thing.
As for the webcomic I kind of have an idea for a new project, I call it Haikouichthys (named after a beloved early chordate?!? which looks a lot like a brown smug on a brown rock (better then black on black though) from the Chengjiang locality in China... most of it is questionable as to what is what but it's name means basically Three lined poetry fish (actually it is named after the Haiku fossil site which is named after the poems) and none of us at the UofA will ever accept it). Basically it would be a webcomic done in the haiku style with each syllable being depicted, I figure this was it can be the most cerebral webcomic ever. That or do it in the style of a renga which would allow multiply personalities to work it and could conceivably go on forever. But now I should go and return to that little hell I call human osteology.
-Tj
Post a Comment