I'll give you all the cats if you give me that apple for I am St. Schrödinger! Defender of the weak, champion of the strong, the only gravity to this situation is with so much electromagnetism everybody wants me. I tell you this job has gone up and down, and I've seen some strange things but it still keeps its charm, and I'll still continue doing it cause I'd rather be on top then on the bottom. Anyways back to the apple.... if you fail to answer my riddle then it shall belong to me! Maha haha ha! ok the riddle:
What goes up must come down, what goes left must go right, has flavor but no taste, is bigger then a house but smaller then a dog, walks on 5 legs in the morning and sounds like a duck making love to a radiator?
9 comments:
So, me, then? How kind of you! It is my birthday soon, after all, and I've always wanted a golden apple!
I'll give you all the cats if you give me that apple for I am St. Schrödinger! Defender of the weak, champion of the strong, the only gravity to this situation is with so much electromagnetism everybody wants me. I tell you this job has gone up and down, and I've seen some strange things but it still keeps its charm, and I'll still continue doing it cause I'd rather be on top then on the bottom.
Anyways back to the apple.... if you fail to answer my riddle then it shall belong to me! Maha haha ha! ok the riddle:
What goes up must come down, what goes left must go right, has flavor but no taste, is bigger then a house but smaller then a dog, walks on 5 legs in the morning and sounds like a duck making love to a radiator?
-Tj
TJ, I don't believe that there is an answer to that, but my guess is a toe bandage.
Gasp!!! Is it....
A Yugo?!?!
it can only be: Five tons of flax!!!
String, or nothing!
Answer: A Squid.... I just threw the rest of that shit in there to make it harder
But that wouldn't wash with Geoff.
no, he'd want a bit of pleading.
Post a Comment