Eh. It's not like I could go to the Olympics no matter where they were held. Therefore, I'm totally in favor of holding them on Hoth. It'll make the biathalon more fun, anyway, what with dodging the wampa ice creatures and all.
Transport issues? Did you see how many medium transports the Alliance had stationed there? And an ion cannon to guard incoming athletes from attacking Imperial ships! the perfect setup!
5 comments:
crack addict.
You're. Joking me.
I think that's a great idea--except perhaps for transportation issues.
Eh. It's not like I could go to the Olympics no matter where they were held. Therefore, I'm totally in favor of holding them on Hoth. It'll make the biathalon more fun, anyway, what with dodging the wampa ice creatures and all.
Transport issues? Did you see how many medium transports the Alliance had stationed there? And an ion cannon to guard incoming athletes from attacking Imperial ships! the perfect setup!
Post a Comment